Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by pradheep <pr...@appliedevelopment.com> on 2006/09/27 07:25:19 UTC

iBATIS - Multiple where clause

hi

how do we implement multiple where clause in a single xml file.
based on the conditions, where clause has to be appended with the select query.

i have a select query and on different conidtions, i need to append the where
clause to the SELECT statement.

how do we do that.

PraDheep

Re: iBATIS - Multiple where clause

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
when I ran it through Babel Fish...

"that I cover who you think that sos? ohhhh walks to the list of single
support aqui advanced programeitors."

I'm thinking something is still getting lost in the translation :)

Brandon

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.
como?

how about some English please :)