Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Ayhan Kesenci <a....@googlemail.com> on 2015/02/01 12:52:24 UTC

Export from a table which have more tables in it

Hello Friends I already know, how to export a usual view from couchdb.
The problem is how I can create a map function for example for my case:

I have the table User, User is a part of my whole database. And in "User"
there are more tables, for example "color of signs", but user is a part
from a database, so how should my map function looks like ? to get this ???

thank you

Ayhan

Re: Export from a table which have more tables in it

Posted by Stanley Iriele <si...@gmail.com>.
I generally agree with different databases...but there's 1 caveats. If the
different types of documents emit to the same view they need to be in the
same database.

Posted by Kiril Stankov <ki...@open-net.biz>.

Posted by Stanley Iriele <si...@gmail.com>.