Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by javaDev <ws...@bk.ru> on 2006/11/19 17:31:23 UTC

Enforcing Axis2-11 to work as Axis1.2.1

During the generation of type definitions Java2WSDL of axis2-1.1 flattens chains of extender java data types to independent schema types without extending relations between them, while Axis121 stores these relations by <extension base"">. Is it possible to enforce Axis2.1.1 by any command line args or configuration to generate it in the same way as a old one does?

Very greatly appreciate any inputs
Alex

Re: Enforcing Axis2-11 to work as Axis1.2.1

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Alex;

In Axis2 we still do not have the feature , so bets thing is to create a
JIRA so that we wont forget to fix that for next release.

Thanks
Deepal

javaDev wrote:

>During the generation of type definitions Java2WSDL of axis2-1.1 flattens chains of extender java data types to independent schema types without extending relations between them, while Axis121 stores these relations by <extension base"">. Is it possible to enforce Axis2.1.1 by any command line args or configuration to generate it in the same way as a old one does?
>
>Very greatly appreciate any inputs
>Alex

Deepal