Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2007/10/27 19:38:24 UTC

Icons in web console disappeared

Hi,

What happened to the nice-looking icons next to administration menus
in webconsole of 2.1-SNAPSHOT? They're in 2.0.2.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Icons in web console disappeared

Posted by "Erik B. Craig" <gi...@gmail.com>.
Jacek,
I believe this is due to the implementation of the plugable admin console in
trunk, but you'd have to ask Paul for the specifics on that, as it's kind of
his baby.

-Erik

--
Erik B. Craig

Re: Icons in web console disappeared

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
The JIRA for reenabling the icons in the admin console
(GERONIMO-3562) can be completed if/when the Pluto team applies the
patch attached to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PLUTO-437

Best wishes,
Paul