Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Sandeep Dixit <sd...@ohioedge.com> on 2003/05/12 01:12:52 UTC

url.case.folding=none causes NullPointerException

Can someone please help me resolve this error? If I change url.case.folding=none, I get VelocityPortletController.doPerform NullPointerException while trying to customize portlest (doLeft, doRight, close, etc.) It is caused by context being null; and context is provided by TurbineVelocity.getContext("..");

Thanks in advance,
Sandeep

---