Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by sunil patil <sd...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/17 14:29:01 UTC

What is equivalent of shared/lib in Apache Tomcat

Hi,

Can someone please help me by telling what is equivalent of shared/lib of
Apache Tomcat in Apache Geronimo.

I have jar say A.jar which is shared by multiple web applications such that
Web Application 1 creates object of Class1 which is part of A.jar and then
dispatches request to Web Application2.war. Inside Web Application2.war i
want to read access Class1 object from request and act on it. In Apache
Tomcat this can be achieved by copying A.jar in shared/lib what should i do
in Apache Geronimo to achieve same result.

Thank you
Sunil

Re: What is equivalent of shared/lib in Apache Tomcat

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
See an earlier thread posting...

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Need-help-on-classloading-related-problem%
28What-is-shared-lib-in-Apache-Geronimo%29-p5335050.html

On Jul 20, 2006, at 9:52 AM, pppsunil wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> I am very new to Geronimo so i will really appericate if you could
> tell me
> more information about what do you mean by "I believe that G 1.1
> has the
> same support. "
>
> I tried copying my jars in Geronimo/lib but it did not work.
>
> Thank You
> Sunil
> equivalent-of-shared-lib-in-Apache-Tomcat-tf1954474.html#a5415544
> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.

-sachin

Re: What is equivalent of shared/lib in Apache Tomcat

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I believe that G 1.1 has the same support.

--jason
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.