Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Michael McGrady <mi...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/21 17:19:42 UTC

Market Share / Best of Breed : J2EE, .NET, COBOL, etc

Does anyone have any good sources on market share, best of breed
analyses, etc. on J2EE, .NET, COBOL, etc.?  Thanks ahead of time for
any help.

Re: Market Share / Best of Breed : J2EE, .NET, COBOL, etc

Posted by Michael McGrady <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.  I googled Evans data without any appreciable success.  You
have something more specific?

Posted by Calvin Austin <ca...@spikesource.com>.

Posted by Michael McGrady <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Eugene.  But, I need the current data.  I agree that the
future would be good to know.

Posted by Eugene Navitaniuc <na...@fastmail.fm>.