Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by e nio <en...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/27 07:29:27 UTC

context:// a protocol? Any explanation on what it does?

  What is the context:// protocol? This can be found in
<map:transform
src="context://samples/common/style/xsl/html/simple-samples2html.xsl">
 for example.  I gather it uses this xsl stylesheet but why use
the context://  for what reason? Whats the difference between
using this and without?

enio

Re: context:// a protocol? Any explanation on what it does?

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
with context://: servlet context (e.g. TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon)

without context://: context (= directory) of current sitemap

Joerg