Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2012/04/30 10:14:42 UTC

Release branch 12.04 is now available

Today I have created the new release branch 12.04

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/release12.04

this is the feature freeze release with latest features from trunk; from now on we will backport fixes only.

The tentative release schedule for this branch is described in:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html

The currently active branches are now: 10.04, 11.04 and 12.04

Regards,

Jacopo

Re: Release branch 12.04 is now available

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Help yourself

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+Features

Jacques

From: "Sanjeev Gupta" <su...@sanjeevg.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Sanjeev,

please consider that 12.04 is not a release yet; you can use the information in this page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+Features

(and children pages to get an idea of the new features).

Jacopo

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Thanks Jacopo!

-Adrian

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I am sorry... but happy in the same time because we have now tested the scripts :-)

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacopo!

--
Ashish

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I have also updated the svn page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Source+Repository+and+Access

As a side note, I have removed from the page a couple of sections:

1) the old svn repos as it was no more working
2) the instructions about "svn export" rather than "svn co"; I added this a lot of time ago when we didn't have a valid release strategy but now I think it is useless and superfluous.

Jacopo