Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anil Kumar Tappetla <at...@securent.com> on 2007/07/28 08:19:40 UTC

Documentation on customization

Hi,

   I am faced with developing an Axis 1.2 service that requires custom
deserialization/serialization. There does not seem to be an available
documentation on developing such services, or is there? Can someone please
point me to an appropriate resource in this respect?

Regards,

Anil

Developing doc/lit Axis service

Posted by Anil Kumar Tappetla <at...@securent.com>.
Hi,

   I need assistance - documentation to start with - to develop a doc/lit
Axis SOAP service (using custom serializer/deserializers). Can someone
please point to an appropriate resource?

Thanks,

Anil

  _____