Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/07 21:57:31 UTC

Survey results

Hi,

Ok, third attempt, the mailing list doesn't accept files bigger than 1MB
which is a bit of a struggle. But as promised, *but later than intended*,
here are the survey results. See the PDF for details
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J7z-tJX4RyG7Ugzn5Z-sqiajMCsg6-qj>. Oh
and please excuse the pie charts.

You can find the raw, anonymized data here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dz4LPebD9Fv2p8rtYs-dmhSDFWwu0aFx9DSkmKBkQ7E/edit?usp=sharing>

I spent a bit of time playing with the data in Superset using the cool Google
Sheet integration feature
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/5915> that Beto worked
on a little while ago. It's super promising, now I'm thinking we need
deeper Google Sheets integration! Here are some screenshots (img1
<https://i.imgur.com/UXBYkIG.png>, img2 <https://i.imgur.com/FGCtXh6.png>)
of the Superset dashboard I made just for dogfood and giggles.

Thanks for Jad Naous to help make this happen!

Max

Re: Survey results

Posted by Jeff Feng <je...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
Super interesting results Max!  Thanks for sharing with the community.
Matches up well with user feedback that I hear as well.
Jeff