Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/17 16:57:46 UTC

[Info] Project Pom 44 is being released

Hi guys,

I just cut a new release of the top level project pom (version 44) with
some udated plugin versions (assembly, compiler, deploy, enforcer,
install, jar, jxr, plugin-plugin, pmd, remote-resource, scm, shade,
surefire, surefire-report, bundle, rat, xbeans, version, checkstyle).

As usual, this is informative, with a 4H notice.The project release can
be found on
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1181/
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1173/>.

Feel free to check and to tell me to revert if needed !

Thanks !

Re: [Info] Project Pom 44 is being released

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I'm closing the repo. The new official parent pom is 44.

Thanks !