Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by pmacdee <pa...@hrl.com> on 2007/12/02 00:57:17 UTC

Re: connection with the database. (new connection from the pool)

Here is the section out of my ./framework/entity/config/entityengine.xml

    <delegator name="default" entity-model-reader="main"
entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main"
distributed-cache-clear-enabled="false">
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz" datasource-name="localpostgres"/>
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap"
datasource-name="localderbyolap"/>
    </delegator>

I changed
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap"
datasource-name="localderbyolap"/>
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap"
datasource-name="localpostgres"/>

but I got the same error. I want to add that I had used the quick ship
several times before and all other parts of the system appear to work OK.

Thanks!

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
Every time you do changes to entityengine.xml, you need to restart the
application server.
This will create the entities that was in group "org.ofbiz.olap" in your
database, Since this is the first time you associate
 this group to a different datasource.
If there is any seed - demo data associated with the entities, than you have
to install the data before running the application as well.

Two ways to do that.
1)  Find the entity from webtools.
2) From terminal, connect to the database, run $ \dt *name*; This will do a
like search on name.

On Dec 4, 2007 6:32 PM, pmacdee <pa...@hrl.com> wrote:

> No, I didn't.  How do I do that?
>

> Vikas Mayur-2 wrote:
> >
> > Did you cross check that these entities are created in postgres
> > datasources
> > after doing changes to entityengine config file.
> >

> > On Dec 2, 2007 5:27 AM, pmacdee <pa...@hrl.com> wrote:
> >

> >> Here is the section out of my
> ./framework/entity/config/entityengine.xml
> >>
> >>    <delegator name="default" entity-model-reader="main"
> >> entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main"
> >> distributed-cache-clear-enabled="false">
> >>        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz"
> >> datasource-name="localpostgres"/>
> >>        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap"
> >> datasource-name="localderbyolap"/>
> >>    </delegator>
> >>
> >> I changed
> >>        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap"
> >> datasource-name="localderbyolap"/>
> >>        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap"
> >> datasource-name="localpostgres"/>
> >>
> >> but I got the same error. I want to add that I had used the quick ship
> >> several times before and all other parts of the system appear to work
> OK.
> >>
> >> Thanks!

> org.ofbiz.olap

> >> datasource-name="localderby"/>

> ship.
> >> order

> >> current
> >> and
> in
> pool).
> :
> calling

> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Vikas Mayur

Vikas Mayur

Re: connection with the database. (new connection from the pool)

Posted by pmacdee <pa...@hrl.com>.
No, I didn't.  How do I do that?

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.