Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/29 04:20:09 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1294813 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/app/org/openmeetings/app/data/record: WhiteboardConvertionJobManager.java WhiteboardConvertionJobManagerSWFTools.java

Hello Sebastian,

I believe we can clean up some jars as well. (If I'm not mistaken some of
them were used only in these removed classes)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I don't remember exactly :(
I have added them one by one and remember these classes has at least one
"it own jar".
I don't want to add them one by one one more time.

Let it be for now. Maybe I'll find some tool for this later.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.