Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Mester József <me...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/17 11:22:24 UTC

Formula value not seen

Hello

I need a little help. When I got xls file created with formula in email
since I open for edit I only see a 4 value at the place of formulas.

Is this the excel function that formulas is not computed in protected mode?

Mester Jzsef

Re: Formula value not seen

Posted by József Mester <me...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.  But realized it ia Excel settings problem.

Re: Formula value not seen

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,