Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Yu <li...@apache.org> on 2022/03/28 03:25:22 UTC

[Survey] How do you like the new Pulsar website?

Hi Everyone,

Have you checked out the new Pulsar website (
https://pulsar-next.staged.apache.org/)?

It’s been 30 days since the website beta started and we’re eager to know
what you think of the changes.
Does the home page draw you in? How about the new pages for docs, blogs,
articles, events, and case studies? Doesn’t it look good?

So we can keep the launch of the new website on track, we’d like to know
what your experience has been so far.
Please take a few minutes and share your feedback. Your answers will allow
us to identify any improvements we can make!

- This survey takes 5 minutes or less.
- You can take this anonymous survey without login.

Start the English survey NOW: https://forms.office.com/r/QK6FYdQ158
OR
Start the Chinese survey NOW: https://forms.office.com/r/2NmBaS5yW6

Please complete this survey by EOD Apr 3, UTC+8.

If you have any questions about this survey or difficulties with the link,
do not hesitate to contact me by email.

Let’s continue working together to build an awesome Pulsar community. Thank
you!

Cheers,
Yu

Re: [Survey] How do you like the new Pulsar website?

Posted by Liu Yu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi Pulsarers,

Thanks for providing valuable feedback on the 2022 Pulsar Website Survey!

We've triaged all the issues and will improve the website accordingly, including but not limited to appearance (font size, line spacing, images, etc), content (tagline, documentation, Ecosystem page, etc), and more.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates!

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi everyone,

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.