Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> on 2012/10/14 18:58:26 UTC

apachecon usa in portland this feb / great opportunity to hang out F2F

http://na.apachecon.com/

Think I'll go. Food trucks, great beer, amazing coffee, Powells Books,
and of course ApacheCon. Can't beat that.

Re: apachecon usa in portland this feb / great opportunity to hang out F2F

Posted by Gord Tanner <go...@tinyhippos.com>.
It is looking like I should be able to make it!

Put in a paper to talk with Dan so cross your fingers for us.

--
Gord Tanner
Senior Developer / Code Poet

Re: apachecon usa in portland this feb / great opportunity to hang out F2F

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Woot!

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
yessss