Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com> on 2004/02/02 15:00:04 UTC

statcvs:generate:

Hi,

i have still problems to use cvs related plugins.
Thanks to Emmanuel i figure out i had a typo in my cvs connection
string.
I use a anonymous user to connect the cvs. This user need no password.
however i got a error that it is not possible to access the .cvspass
file.

statcvs:generate:
     [echo] fetching cvs logs...
     [cvs] cvs log: could not open /Users/joa/.cvspass: No such file or
directory
     [cvs] cvs [log aborted]: use "cvs login" to log in first

Can someone give me a hint where i do a mistake?!

Thanks!
Stefan

open technology:   http://www.media-style.com
open source:           http://www.weta-group.net