Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Cristi Manole <cr...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/04 22:41:54 UTC

Thank you note

I guess it's not that appropriate to write a "thank you note" on this address, but i just couldn't help myself.

What you guys did with this framework is trully amaizing. I've been ... playing with it in the couple of weeks and it fits just like a glove. Not to mention the support the users get from you guys, which is something I for one had not encountered befored.

I really hope you'll keep it up. REALLY! I have experience in some (well known ... bleah) frameworks so I can say with 100% certainty (only) THIS is web development.

Re: Thank you note

Posted by Jonathan Locke <jo...@gmail.com>.

thanks!  it's been really gratifying to watch wicket blossom in the hands of
what has become a large and global team of talented, workaholic wicket
maniacs.  three years ago, who knew?  it's even more gratifying to hear from
people who really get and appreciate what we've been doing.  and of course,
if the glove fits, you must not quit.

Re: Thank you note

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
+1!

Re: Thank you note

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Why thank you! (made me blush)

Re: Thank you note

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you are welcome

-igor

Re: Thank you note

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On 9/4/07, Cristi Manole <cr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess it's not that appropriate to write a "thank you note" on this address, but i just couldn't help myself.
>
> What you guys did with this framework is trully amaizing. I've been ... playing with it in the couple of weeks and it fits just like a glove. Not to mention the support the users get from you guys, which is something I for one had not encountered befored.
>
> I really hope you'll keep it up. REALLY! I have experience in some (well known ... bleah) frameworks so I can say with 100% certainty (only) THIS is web development.

Cheers mate. :)

Eelco