Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Varun Deep <vd...@ygconsultants.com> on 2008/05/27 11:41:42 UTC

sending multiple parameter with display tag

Hello to all

<display:table id="displaycolumn" name="listOfEmployee" pagesize="4"
requestURI="offices.action">

<display:column property="name" title="Emp Name"
href="getEmployees.action"
           paramId="id,name" paramProperty = "id,name" >

         </display:column>

</display:table>

with above column I am trying to send multiple parameters with the
column "Emp Name "but it shows nothing on the page.
(means blank page).

Please help me and if possible suggest me the solution.

I am using displaytag.tld in web-inf folder and other jar file in the
lib.

Thanks in advance

varun

RE: sending multiple parameter with display tag

Posted by vd...@ygconsultants.com.
Thanks for the support.

I saw the site. Its good.

But I have some questions
1. What we have to do with other file to implement it. Because I use one
but the result was same as before.
2. For multiple parameter which on to use.
3. If I want to display multiple properties in single column how can we
do   it?

I am very thankful we you send me some descriptive example or any
suggestions.

Thank

Varun

--
Jherald Gerome Lacambra

Re: sending multiple parameter with display tag

Posted by "Engr. Jherald Gerome Lacambra" <jg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Varun,

--
Jherald Gerome Lacambra

Re: sending multiple parameter with display tag

Posted by dusty <du...@yahoo.com>.
You can also create a link inside the column and then get a reference to the
current object in the iteration through the tables id parameter....

    <display:table name="list" class="table" id="row" requestURI=""
cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0">
        <display:caption>Episode Admin Index</display:caption>
            <display:column property="episodeNumber" title="#"/>
            <display:column style="width:500px" title="Episode Name">
                 <c:url value= ">${row.name}
            </display:column>
    </display:table>