Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Richard Van Deren <rv...@mac.com> on 2002/04/08 23:27:45 UTC

Fop with Cocoa

I am having problems with using Fop embedded with Apple Macintosh
Cocoa.   If anyone has this working please let me know.   My calls to
Xalan work fine.

My problem is that when I call the render process, Cocoa's window server
looses connection to my app's windows.

I have apple looking into this.   If anyone could give us a hint what
render might be doing I would be happy.   Right now I am completely lost.

Re: Fop with Cocoa

Posted by Richard Van Deren <rv...@mac.com>.
Talking with myself here.   Fop has Swing and AWT stuff in it.  This
might be creating a conflict with apple's Cocoa events.

Shouldn't Fop have the UI separate from the render process?   I appears
to be mixed to me.