Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Stuart MacDougall <sm...@funnelback.com> on 2016/05/04 10:42:07 UTC

Re: Inclusion in 'Who uses FreeMarker' List

Hello,

Just wanted to check in to see if you would like any other information from us for inclusion in the ‘software that incorporates FreeMarker’ list or whether below is sufficient?

Please let me know if you would like anything else and I will be happy to send anything on.

Many thanks
Stuart

Stuart MacDougall
Marketing Coordinator

109-123 Clifton Street, London EC2A 4LD
T +44 (0) 207 183 6810 | funnelback.com <http://www.funnelback.com/>

UNITED KINGDOM | AUSTRALIA | NEW ZEALAND | POLAND | UNITED STATES