Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2009/10/20 00:59:59 UTC

Maven POM

I was looking for Zookeeper in the maven repo and was unable to find
it.  Has it been published to Maven Central?

Regards,
Alan

Re: Maven POM

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Please submit a patch that addresses the issues people have identified
with the current approach. We'd be happy to work with you to get
something committed ASAP.

Patrick

Re: Maven POM

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.