Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by ro...@gardler.org on 2017/01/18 18:34:57 UTC

Gut check on long term plan

Can you please confirm/deny that my assumption below (from this months
board report) is accurate:

"For the long range the infra team have set a goal of moving "all services off
ASF-owned hardware". Though I note some contradictions between this goal and
some short term activity, e.g. "Finalizing launching Fisheye services locally
at the  ASF to replace the third-party service run by Atlassian". I assume
this is matter of doing what needs to be done now vs the future and is
therefore not a real conflict. I'll talk to the team to get a fuller
understanding of the goals here."

Re: Gut check on long term plan

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
Hi Ross,

I'm not sure who's watching this list (infrastructure-dev@apache).
The last post before yours was "This list is closing down" back in
October. Perhaps repost elsewhere?

Marvin Humphrey