Posted to dev@community.apache.org by dnyaneshwar shendurwadkar <dn...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/06 20:26:06 UTC

About problem while starting server

Hi,
While installing PGA when I run $ service apache2 restart

 * Restarting web server apache2
     AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully
qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive
globally to suppress this message
(98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address
[::]:80
(98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address
0.0.0.0:80
AH00015: Unable to open logs
Action 'start' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.

 [fail]
 * The apache2 instance did not start within 20 seconds. Please read the
log files to discover problems

What should I do ?

Re: About problem while starting server

Posted by dnyaneshwar shendurwadkar <dn...@gmail.com>.