Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org> on 2020/03/23 10:38:57 UTC

JENKINS is not posting build results in jiras

Hello

From last few days, jenkins results are not getting published in jiras.

For eg, https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/25735/console has
results. but I cannot see the same in YARN-9879. Similarly in the cases
of YARN-10198 etc.

I could see a message in console o/p as "Adding comment to JIRA". But its
not happening.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Sunil

Re: JENKINS is not posting build results in jiras

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.
Thanks Akira!!

--

--Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: JENKINS is not posting build results in jiras

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.
Thanks Akira!!

--

--Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: JENKINS is not posting build results in jiras

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.
Thanks Akira!!

--

--Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: JENKINS is not posting build results in jiras

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.
Thanks Akira for helping.

Posted by Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>.
Thanks Akira for helping.