Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by sameer <sa...@c2.net> on 1998/03/16 04:53:55 UTC

Re: windows installer

	We use IS2 at C2 and it sucks less than everything else we've
looked at. I think IS2 is cheap too. If IS2 is under $100, go buy it
and C2 will reimburse you. If its more than that, please let me know
how much it is and I'll see if we can swing it.
	I *think* someone here has looked at Wise. Tim?

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777