Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2017/03/03 16:24:11 UTC

Performance page for next release.

Remko,

Would it be possible for you to update the performance page for the next release? I am uncomfortable with some of the results because I know they have changed since 2.6.

Ralph

Re: Performance page for next release.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
I was thinking along similar lines about keeping the old results and adding a set of results for the later versions. On the other hand I want to avoid information overload. Let me think about how to present it.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Ok. I'll focus on those.