Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Cheong Kok Kik <ko...@streamsolutions.com.sg> on 2009/03/24 08:04:37 UTC

Unexpected Error -60

Hi,

I've tried to search through the error code but has not been helpful. I remember
it's referring to Circular Reference issue. (Which I thought i've got a solution
where i've posted on Jan) but i found out that the problem re-occur again.

I believe there's a bug in the current released libaries (3.2 Final). Please
advise where can i send the file (.xls and .java) files for you to replicate.

Thanks.

Regards,

KK

Re: Unexpected Error -60

Posted by Cheong Kok Kik <ko...@streamsolutions.com.sg>.
Hi Josh,

Yes, you're right. That's the posting i did. I've attached (around 6Mb zipped
file) into a case at bugzilla.

Basically, I'll only need to extract information on a worksheet "SI" from the
file (.xls). The error code -60 is returned inconsistently, sometime there's no
-60 error at all. and sometime the it'll appear after a certain number of rows.

It looks like caching issue but i've tried to clear cache and it doesn't help
either. The result is still unpredictable.

Regards,

KK

Re: Unexpected Error -60

Posted by Josh Micich <jo...@gmail.com>.
I think you might be talking about this one:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/poi-user/200901.mbox/<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/poi-user/200901.mbox/%3Cloom.20090120T181300-504@post.gmane.org%3E>

New bugs can be posted here:
https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi