Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Ádám Markovics <nu...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/23 13:09:58 UTC

Release diff checker

Hi everyone,
I have just created a release diff checker that works for NiFi and
MiNiFi. Its purpose is to tell whether there is any difference between
a release source package and a given tag in a given repo, by running a
simple command in the command line.
Motivation: there was a difference in the last MiNiFi RC, it was only
spotted after many people have already approved. And this problem is
highly automatizable.
Code: https://github.com/adam-markovics/nifi-release-tools
Please try it, I'm open to fixes and improvements.
Could we even include it in official NiFi/MiNiFi repos?
Regards,

Ádám

Re: Release diff checker

Posted by Arpad Boda <ab...@apache.org>.
+1, this is good stuff.
Should be added to the Nifi helper guide as well imho.

Re: Release diff checker

Posted by Ádám Markovics <nu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Release diff checker