Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by LOMBART Christophe <Ch...@sword-technologies.com> on 2005/01/14 09:26:45 UTC

Review - Graffito Status Report

Daivd, Raphaël,

Before sending the report status to the correct mailing list, can you review it ?

One important think : the Jira reference and some dates are missing in http://incubator.apache.org/projects/graffito.html. Raphaël can you update this page ? If not, can you give instructions on how to update this page.

Thanks,
Christophe

Graffito Status Report - 2005/01/14

 ) Is the STATUS file up to date? Jira reference and some dates are missing.

2) Any legal, cross-project or personal issues that still need to be
    addressed?   All trademark issues with project name have been resolved.  We rename the project into Graffito to avoid some legal trademark issues.

3) What has been done for incubation since the last report?
    * We cleaned up repo, site, build process, site deployment and publishing
    * Mailing list & Jira are running
    * Now, Christophe Lombart has the sufficient access rights to work with the ASF  (svn, email, ...)
    * We are working on the Jetspeed 2 integration & building JSR 168 portlets.

4) Plans and expectations for the next period?
    * Add more info in the Graffito site
    * Setup a Graffito wiki
    * WEBDAV integration
    * More work on Jetspeed 2 integration, building portlets.
    * Introduce Graffito into some important mailing list : Slide, JackRabbit, ... in order to find more contributors & committers.

5) Any recommendations for how incubation could run more smoothly for you?
    None.  All is well.

Re: Review - Graffito Status Report

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org>.
LOMBART Christophe wrote:

>Daivd, Raphaël,
>
>Before sending the report status to the correct mailing list, can you review it ?
>
>One important think : the Jira reference and some dates are missing in http://incubator.apache.org/projects/graffito.html. Raphaël can you update this page ? If not, can you give instructions on how to update this page.

I will update it tonight.

>Thanks,
>Christophe
>

>Graffito Status Report - 2005/01/14
>
> ) Is the STATUS file up to date? Jira reference and some dates are missing.
>
>2) Any legal, cross-project or personal issues that still need to be
>    addressed?   All trademark issues with project name have been resolved.  We rename the project into Graffito to avoid some legal trademark issues.
>
>3) What has been done for incubation since the last report?
>    * We cleaned up repo, site, build process, site deployment and publishing
>    * Mailing list & Jira are running
>    * Now, Christophe Lombart has the sufficient access rights to work with the ASF  (svn, email, ...)
>    * We are working on the Jetspeed 2 integration & building JSR 168 portlets.
>

>4) Plans and expectations for the next period?
>    * Add more info in the Graffito site
>    * Setup a Graffito wiki
>    * WEBDAV integration
>    * More work on Jetspeed 2 integration, building portlets.
>    * Introduce Graffito into some important mailing list : Slide, JackRabbit, ... in order to find more contributors & committers.
>

>5) Any recommendations for how incubation could run more smoothly for you?
>    None.  All is well.

Looks fine. I'll use this report maybe add or 2 comments and send it to
Noel.

Thanks Christophe :)

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org