Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Marlon Luz <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/24 18:58:48 UTC

running axis2 from eclipse

Hi All,

  I already checkout the axis2 source code from subversion to my Eclipse
IDE! All dependencies are OK and the all code was built by Eclipse Build
Automatically. Now, I want run axis2 server from eclipse IDE, how I do that
?

br,
Marlon Luz

Re: running axis2 from eclipse

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marlon,

I select a module where normally all the dependencies are set, ex
integration will be good because it has all the dependencies set to run
integration test.
then I execute this part of the code inside a class main method ,

ConfigurationContext confContext =

ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(
                            AXIS2_REPOSITORY_LOCATION, AXIS2_CONFIG_FILE);
            SimpleHTTPServer simpleHttpServer = new
SimpleHTTPServer(confContext,8080);
            simpleHttpServer.start();

Thanks

Lahiru Sandakith

--
Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F

Re: running axis2 from eclipse

Posted by Wang Ning <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

are you just want to debug axis2 with eclipse?

--
祝好!
盼回复!

Wang Ning