Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Pierre Parrend <pi...@insa-lyon.fr> on 2006/06/09 18:21:41 UTC

Maven OSGi plugin installation

 Hello,

I'm currently moving my bundles to maven 2. But I do not manage to install the
osgi plugin.
 - maven do not find the remote repository for osgi plugin, since it is not
located on the default  http://repo1.maven.org/maven2.

is it available on another repository ?

 - on the page http://mavenosgiplugin.berlios.de/install.html, it is said 'just
copy the jar and all will be ok'.

Should this way work ? A basic try does not help. Should  create a 'plugin'
directory in '/usr/share/maven-bin-2.0' ? where exactly ?

thanks for the help,

pierre parrend

--
Pierre Parrend
Ph.D. Student, Teaching Assistant

Re: Maven OSGi plugin installation

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
On 6/9/06, Pierre Parrend <pi...@insa-lyon.fr> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> I'm currently moving my bundles to maven 2. But I do not manage to install the
> osgi plugin.

Hi, Pierre,

The OSGi plugin at BerliOS is for Maven 1.  For Maven 2 there is
helpful documentation at:

http://docs.safehaus.org/display/OSGI/OSGi+Plugin+for+Maven+2.0

This will help you checkout and build the OSGi Plugin for Maven 2.
There is currently no formal release of the Felix M2 Plugin as we are
still in the incubator, so you should check it out and 'mvn install'
it.

HTH,

Enrique