Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/02 15:38:24 UTC

I'd like to release maven-plugin-plugin

I hit, and fixed, a bug [MPLUGIN-186] and then I went looking for
low-lying issues. I found  MPLUGIN-120 which I'll check in if the
tests all pass.

Is anything else worth doing? I looked at -181, but I'm not sure that
an HTML escape is the notation we want here. Does anyone have a
preferred alternative?

RE: I'd like to release maven-plugin-plugin

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@codehaus.org>.
Hi Benson,

about MPLUGIN-181: The right to solve this is a java-escape of the forward slash, so: default-value="**\/*.xml"

Might be worth an entry for the FAQ's.

-Robert