Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Stephen Turner <St...@citrix.com> on 2015/02/02 10:02:36 UTC

RE: problem with xapi command in cloudstack

Do you have an error message, Daan?

--
Stephen Turner

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 8:05 AM, Jayapal Reddy Uradi
<ja...@citrix.com> wrote:
> CLOUDSTACK-8298

Thanks Jayapal, I think we need to backport this to 4.4 and 4.5

--
Daan

Re: problem with xapi command in cloudstack

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Hi Daan,

I have fixed this issue in master and here is the ticket id CLOUDSTACK-8298

Thanks,
Jayapal