Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com> on 2013/01/08 11:33:26 UTC

Google Speed Test

Hello everyone,

                I just ran the google speed test on the open meetings demo, google suggesting these things to be considered mainly to reduce  the application loading time.
Here I am sharing those things.
Enable compression
Compressing resources with gzip or deflate can reduce the number of bytes sent over the network.

Suggestions for this page
Compressing the following resources with gzip could reduce their transfer size by 35.3KiB (71% reduction).
*         Compressing http://demo.openmeetings.de/.../embed-compressed.js<http://demo.openmeetings.de/openmeetings/embed-compressed.js> could save 32.3KiB (73% reduction).
*         Compressing http://demo.openmeetings.de/openmeetings/ could save 2KiB (54% reduction).
*         Compressing http://demo.openmeetings.de/.../openmeetings_functions.js<http://demo.openmeetings.de/openmeetings/openmeetings_functions.js> could save 975B (53% reduction).
*
*         I feel these are good to consider because the application is taking more than 30 seconds to load on my network.

Thanks and Regards,
Mukesh

Mukesh Reddy | Associate Java Engineer
Cell- +91 97033 66956 | Desk- +91 (40) 67339604

Reduce your Carbon Footprint, Think before you print

*

RE: Google Speed Test