Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Natalya Smirnov <Na...@reuters.com> on 2004/11/16 20:38:03 UTC

choose messages to receive

I want to receive messages related to my postings only. Is it possible?

Natalya

the views of Reuters Ltd.

Re: choose messages to receive

Posted by Simon Large <sl...@blazepoint.co.uk>.
Natalya Smirnov wrote:
> I want to receive messages related to my postings only. Is it
> possible?

No, but if you look on http://svn.haxx.se you can sort by author, then
just follow your own threads. Unfortunately as it is just an archive you
can't reply from there, and if you do a new post on the same subject it
will create a new thread.

You can view by thread and reply from the tigris site as well, but the
last few times I tried, the thread links were frequently broken.

You can also point a newsreader at news.gmane.org and select
gmane.comp.version-control.subversion.user, then view messages by
thread. Most newsreaders will allow you to highlight replies to a
particular thread (like ones you created).

Simon

Re: choose messages to receive

Posted by Dave Neary <da...@phenix.fr>.
Hi Natalya,

Natalya Smirnov wrote:
> I want to receive messages related to my postings only. Is it possible?

Not with the mailing list software, I would say.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary