Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Christian Torres <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/15 07:28:27 UTC

SuperColumns

I'm defining a ColumnFamily (Table) type Super, It's posible to have a
SuperColumn inside another SuperColumn or SuperColumns can only have normal
columns?

--
Christian Torres * Desarrollador Web * Guegue.com *
Celular: +505 84 65 92 62 * Loving of the Programming

Re: SuperColumns

Posted by Christian Torres <ch...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks both

Re: SuperColumns

Posted by Ted Zlatanov <tz...@lifelogs.com>.

Re: SuperColumns

Posted by Vijay <vi...@gmail.com>.
Yes a super column can only have columns in it.

Regards,
</VJ>