Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Daryoush Mehrtash <dm...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/08 21:19:55 UTC

soap over QPid?

I am looking into possibility of proxy-ing SOAP and/or REST interface over
messaging (QPID).   Any suggestions?   Good starting point?

Thanks

Daryoush

Re: soap over QPid?

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

http://qpid.apache.org/books/0.7/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid/html/ch02s11.html

RE: Build qpid C++ broker on CentOS

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Joe,

> I'm trying to build the qpid C++ broker on CentOS.  The configure
command is
> errors out with a 'Missing required header files.'  The preceding line
is
> "checking for uuid/uuid.h.no"
>
> What am I missing?

You're missing uuid.h ;-)

You'll need to find out which package provides that on CentOS. It may be
either e2fsprogs[-devel] or glibc-devel.

-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: qpid c++ broker, rabbitmq client AMQP version mismatch

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joe,

The C++ broker has only supported AMQP 0-10 for a few years, and the
RabbitMQ Java client seems to support AMQP 0-9-1 only, so they wont
work together. The client is able to connect to the Java broker
because it supports 0-8, 0-9, 0-9-1, and 0-10.

Robbie

Posted by Joe Porto <Jo...@agilex.com>.
Got it running with:

autoreconf --force --install —symlink
configure
make

Thanks!

Joe
From: Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 16:07:04 -0500
To: "users@qpid.apache.org<ma...@qpid.apache.org>" <us...@qpid.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Build qpid C++ broker on CentOS

do a make clean, and rerun configure.

Carl.

On 11/09/2011 03:50 PM, Joe Porto wrote:
Doing a yum intall of libuuid-devel worked!

Thanks guys for the fast response!

However, now the make fails…

libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.4 but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.2.6b.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.4
libtool: and run autoconf again.

From: Jose Pedro Oliveira <jp...@di.uminho.pt>>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 15:37:44 -0500
To: "users@qpid.apache.org<ma...@qpid.apache.org>" <us...@qpid.apache.org>>

On 2011-11-09 20:32, Joe Porto wrote:
I'm trying to build the qpid C++ broker on CentOS.  The configure command is errors out with a 'Missing required header files.'  The preceding line is "checking for uuid/uuid.h…no"
What am I missing?

You need to install one of the following RPMs

RHEL5/CentOS5
-------------

$ rpm -qf /usr/include/uuid/uuid.h
e2fsprogs-devel-1.39-33.el5

RHEL6/CentOS6
-------------
$ rpm -qf /usr/include/uuid/uuid.h
libuuid-devel-2.17.2-12.el6.x86_64

jpo
--
José Pedro Oliveira
* mailto:jpo@di.uminho.pt *

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Jose Pedro Oliveira <jp...@di.uminho.pt>.

Posted by Joe Porto <Jo...@agilex.com>.

Re: soap over QPid?

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 11/09/2011 07:04 PM, Daryoush Mehrtash wrote:
> I am interested in finding out about "AMQP mapped message"  in Qpid.  Any
> tutorial/samples?

Have a look at spout/drain examples, they support map based content via
the -M option.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: soap over QPid?

Posted by Daryoush Mehrtash <dm...@gmail.com>.

Weblog:  http://onfp.blogspot.com/

Re: soap over QPid?

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Sure,

Re: soap over QPid?

Posted by Kimberly Palko <kp...@redhat.com>.

Re: soap over QPid?

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

RE: soap over QPid?

Posted by Ilyushonak Barys <Ba...@troika.ru>.
Hi,

Srping web services works fine, at least for SOAP. I have tested it.
http://static.springsource.org/spring-ws/site/reference/html/server.html#d4e784

Regards,
Boris

Basically you need to send your SOPA/REST messages embedded in a Qpid(JMS) message and a queue/topic on the broker acts as an endpoint. [1] explains how to use the Qpid Java broker with Apache Axis2 invoke Web services using it's JMS transport for an example.

[1] http://wso2.org/library/3663

Danushka

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Daryoush Mehrtash <dm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I am looking into possibility of proxy-ing SOAP and/or REST interface over
> messaging (QPID).   Any suggestions?   Good starting point?
>
> Thanks
>
> Daryoush

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: soap over QPid?

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>.