Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ted Roeloffzen <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/14 11:42:32 UTC

altering wsse security header

Hi All,

I'm still trying to figure out CXF and WSSE.
At this point, sending a message to the server works fine, aside from the
timestamp not being correct.
But the return message gives a exception.
I get the exception that there is no EncodingType, or at least it says that
the EncodingType is "".
When I look at the message I'm getting there is no EncodingType in the
BinarySecurityToken-element. Is it mandatory for CXF to have an
EncodingType here?

If so, how can I programmaticaly alter the WSSE-securityheader and insert
this property?

kind regards,

Ted

Re: altering wsse security header

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
You need to do something like:

((BindingProvider)port).getResponseContext().put(SecurityConstants.IS_BSP_COMPLIANT,
"false");

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh