Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Willem Jiang <ni...@apache.org> on 2023/02/10 14:20:00 UTC

Re: [ROLL CALL] Project status of Any23

So far, we only have two PMC members' replies to the roll call.
It could be concerned about the project activity by the board.

Willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@apache.org>.
Any23 PMC failed to submit the report for more than six months.
After checking the mailing list and GitHub repo, there have been no
development activities except the Github dependabot PRs in these three
months.
We will consider retiring this project if no one works on this project.

Willem