Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Rishi Srivastava <Ri...@symphonysv.com> on 2009/01/13 14:15:36 UTC

Tuscany Build Issues.

Hi All,

                I am installing Tuscany native version(Win ver), but
getting the problem during installation. Some files are missing I think.
The complete error message I am showing below.

E:\MISYS_SOA\Tuscany\sdo
requirements\tuscany_sdo_cpp-1.0-incubator-M3-src>build.bat

using LIBXML2: E:\MISYS_SOA\Tuscany\sdo
requirements\libxml2-2.7.2.win32\bin

using ICONV: E:\MISYS_SOA\Tuscany\sdo
requirements\iconv-1.9.2.win32\bin"

Setting environment for using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 x86 tools.

Microsoft (R) Visual C++ Project Builder - Command Line Version
9.00.21022

Build started: Project: sdo_runtime, Configuration: Release|Win32

sdo_runtime - up-to-date

Microsoft (R) Visual C++ Project Builder - Command Line Version
9.00.21022

Build started: Project: sdo_test, Configuration: Release|Win32

sdo_test - up-to-date

using AXIS2C: C:\Tuscany

Microsoft (R) Visual C++ Project Builder - Command Line Version
9.00.21022

Build started: Project: sdo_axiom, Configuration: Release|Win32

Compiling...

sdo_axiom.cpp

e:\misys_soa\tuscany\sdo
requirements\tuscany_sdo_cpp-1.0-incubator-m3-src\runtime\core\sdo_axiom
\axiom.h(21) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'axiom_node.h': No such

 file or directory

Build log was saved at "file://e:\MISYS_SOA\Tuscany\sdo
requirements\tuscany_sdo_cpp-1.0-incubator-M3-src\VSExpress\tuscany_sdo\
sdo_axiom\Release\BuildLog.htm"

sdo_axiom - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Microsoft (R) Visual C++ Project Builder - Command Line Version
9.00.21022

Build started: Project: sdo_axiom_test, Configuration: Release|Win32

Compiling...

sdo_axiom_test.cpp

e:\misys_soa\tuscany\sdo
requirements\tuscany_sdo_cpp-1.0-incubator-m3-src\runtime\core\sdo_axiom
_test\sdo_axiom_test.h(22) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file: 'sdo_axio

m.h': No such file or directory

Build log was saved at "file://e:\MISYS_SOA\Tuscany\sdo
requirements\tuscany_sdo_cpp-1.0-incubator-M3-src\VSExpress\tuscany_sdo\
sdo_axiom_test\Release\BuildLog.htm"

sdo_axiom_test - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

can anyone please help me out regarding installation.

Rgds

Rishi!

"This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential, proprietary,
privileged information of Symphony Services Corp (India) Pvt. Ltd. and are intended
solely for the use of the recipient/s to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized
notifying, copying or distributing of this e-mail, directly or indirectly, and the
contents therein in full or part is prohibited by any entity who is not a recipient.
Any email received inadvertently or by mistake should be deleted by the entity who
is not a recipient thereof. You may be pleased to notify the sender immediately by
email and the email should be deleted from your system".

Re: Tuscany Build Issues.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Rishi

Haven't done this for a while but there are a couple of environment
variables you need to set. On my windows box for example I have

AXIS2C_HOME set to C:\simon\apps\axis2c-bin-0.96-win32
INCLUDE set to
C:\simon\apps\platformsdk\Include;C:\simon\apps\axis2c-src-0.96\include;C:\simon\apps\axis2c-src-0.96;C:\simon\apps\axis2c-src-0.96\axiom\include;C:\simon\apps\axis2c-src-0.96\util\include

Regards

Simon