Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Daniel Anguita O." <an...@austec.cl> on 2007/01/16 14:02:23 UTC

Ajax Loading Indicator (google style)

Hello all.

I'm using Tapestry 4.1.1 and i'm learning to use ajax with it.
Now i'm trying to make a loading indicator for ajax request when are

and i want to make it visible when i run an EventListener and when it's
finish, make it invisible. In other frameworks making this was very
easy, but i dont know how to make it with Dojo, using something like

Dojo.byId("loader").Show <- when i get "onloading" ajax thing.
Dojo.byId("loader").Hide <- and whern i get "oncomplete" ajax thing.

Anyone knows any way to do this? Theres is something like
updateComponent to make it visible and invisible?

Cheers

Re: Ajax Loading Indicator (google style)

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Well, that's a fresh one...
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry4/trunk/tapestry-framework/src/js/tapestry/fx.js

See the tapestry.fx.attachAjaxStatus function and its docs, I think
you'll like it.

Re: [WARNING] Ajax Loading Indicator (google style)

Posted by scv <ch...@gmx.de>.
Hi Daniel,