Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by hok <iv...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/08 18:00:13 UTC

IComponentResolver and ajax components

Hello,
I'm using custom IComponentResolver for inserting "widgets" in the markup.
In this way I can create markup templates, which can be populated with
components. However, as far as I have read, the components that are inserted
via IComponentResolver are not serialized as part of the page, so if they
have some "state" associated with them (e.g. ajax, stateful form) this
functionality doesn't work. Is it possible that these remain part of the
page? Thanks in advance.