Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Stefan Bogdan Cimpeanu <bo...@cimpeanu.org> on 2020/06/14 19:28:30 UTC

Drive redirection and clipboard when using hyper-v

Hello,
We’re forced to use for some of our use-cases hyper-v with nested virtualisation for our cloud guacamole deployment.

Tests so far seem very fine, except two aspects:
- clipboard doesn’t seem to be working anymore. Either by using the user menu (OPT+Control+Left shift) or directly , as it used to with regular RDP.
- drive redirection doesn’t seem to work. Opening \\tsclient trows an error that path is not found.

Hyper-v host is Windows server 2016. Guest OS is Windows 10 Ent. LTSC.

Could you provide some hints on how to achieve these two please?

Cheers!