Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hertenstein Alain <al...@gva.eri.ch> on 2003/06/26 09:44:15 UTC

RE : isapi_redirector2.dll not loading correctly

Hi,

Just noticed that all registry entries you entered are for JK Version 1 !!
The Registry Entries for JK2 are different :

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\2.0]
"serverRoot"="c:\tomcat"
"extensionUri"="/jakarta/isapi_redirector2.dll"
"workersFile"="c:\tomcat\conf\workers2.properties"
"logLevel"="DEBUG"

This should make the red arrow become green... (but still didn't resolve my
JK2 connector problem either !! I still have to try what other posters told
us on this list, I'll give the results a bit later)
Alain