Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2008/10/21 14:05:03 UTC

[all] Interesting feedback regarding Commons projects...

All,

I recently proposed to the Google Guice project that they might
benefit from Commons Proxy.  Brian Pontarelli had some interesting
things to say, in general, about Commons projects:

http://groups.google.com/group/google-guice/browse_thread/thread/ac60750fa62b78e8

I thought some of you might be interested.  I don't know well he
represents the general public, but I do know that we've taken quite a
bit of heat for not converting to JDK5 syntax on our projects.

James

Re: [flatfile] using [proxy] WAS Re: [all] Interesting feedback regarding Commons projects...

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
You could certainly use Commons Proxy to adapt your JDK proxy
"handler" to other dynamic proxy technologies.

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.