Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Robert Lee <Ro...@rcn.com> on 2005/08/20 02:57:20 UTC

Paypal SDK and Turbine

I am unable to get PayPal's SOAP implementation to initialize correctly in
Turbine.
I have code that runs standalone, but fails during PayPal initiation.
as follows:
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException: Must include type attribute
for Handler deployment!
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDHandler.<init>(WSDDHandler.java:50)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDChain.<init>(WSDDChain.java:66)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDRequestFlow.<init>(WSDDRequestFlow.java:
44)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDGlobalConfiguration.<init>(WSDDGlobalCon
figuration.java:62)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.<init>(WSDDDeployment.java:24
1)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDocument.setDocument(WSDDDocument.java:1
39)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDocument.<init>(WSDDDocument.java:65)
        at
org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.configureEngine(FileProvider.java
:176)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.init(AxisEngine.java:162)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.<init>(AxisEngine.java:146)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.<init>(AxisClient.java:52)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.getAxisClient(Service.java:104)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:113)
        at
com.paypal.soap.api.PayPalAPIInterfaceServiceLocator.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at com.paypal.sdk.core.AxisAPICaller.<init>(Unknown Source)
Method)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAcces
sorImpl.java:39)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstruc
torAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
        at com.paypal.sdk.core.APICallerFactory.loadCaller(Unknown Source)
        at com.paypal.sdk.core.APICallerFactory.createAPICaller(Unknown
Source)
        at com.paypal.sdk.services.CallerServices.initialize(Unknown Source)
        at com.paypal.sdk.services.CallerServices.setAPIProfile(Unknown
Source)
I believe that it is a configuration problem, but have no idea how to
resolve it.  Has anyone done this successfully?

Re: Paypal SDK and Turbine

Posted by Jeffery Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.
I'm interested in helping work on this. I think having a hook into PayPal
would be a real benefit to the Turbine framework

Let me know if you are open to sharing what you have done so far or if we
might start on a clean implementation

--
Thank you,

Jeffery Painter
    2431 Reunion Meadows Lane
    Apex, NC 27539
    voice: 919.321.0378

- --
painter@kiasoft.com                http://jeff.kiasoft.com
PGP FP: 9CE8 83A2 33FA 32B1 0AB1  4E62 E4CB E4DA 5913 EFBC