Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org> on 2021/09/20 19:17:27 UTC

[DISCUSS] New Jira project for website

I think it would be simpler and more consistent for project contributors if
we had a new Jira project specifically for the website. Currently issues
for the website are opened in the AMQ [1] Jira project that's dedicated to
the "Classic" broker. Each project component has its own Jira project [2]
so it seems reasonable that the website would as well.

To be clear, ActiveMQ currently has 9 associated Jira projects [3]. For
good or for ill this is the way things are organized so I think it makes
sense to be consistent.

I've already discussed this with the PMC and they were unanimously in favor
(after some discussion). However, this discussion was inadvertently private
so I wanted to open it up to the wider community.

Justin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/AMQ
[2] http://activemq.apache.org/issues
[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa?selectedCategory=11160&selectedProjectType=all&sortColumn=name&sortOrder=ascending

Re: [DISCUSS] New Jira project for website

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Yep, I dont see there being one as a great issue, I have no issue with
lightly used JIRA projects.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.