Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bobby Rosenberger <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/22 21:28:56 UTC

Popup Calendar

Hello,

I'm prototyping a webpage that I'd like to use the tomahawk popup calendar
on and I'm having some trouble. I can get the calendar to work fine, but
when I try to make it a popup, I get the following error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: org/apache/commons/lang/StringEscapeUtils
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:121)
	org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:122)

My tag looks like this:

<t:inputCalendar value="#{demo2.testDate}"
monthYearRowClass="yearMonthHeader"
weekRowClass="weekHeader"
currentDayCellClass="currentDayCell"
popupTodayString="#{demo2.today}"
popupWeekString="#{demo2.week}"
renderAsPopup="true" />

If I remove the "renderAsPopup="true"", it works.... add it back..and I get
the error above.

I've looked over the example code and I don't see anything I'm doing
differently, in fact, this is largely a cut and paste, but I can only assume
I've botched something...

JSF 1.1.1
Tomcat 5.5.12
tested and failed on IE and Firefox